Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another little lovely crochet dress topper...

I tried another dress on another towel, I posted of this towel some time ago. I had found it at a consignment shope, hand embroidered by some lovely soul, and it caught my eye. I had put the lovely towel in my kitchy cabinet, and it looked nice in there but then I thought maybe I could make a towel topper for it, and went off into my little dress tangent...I think I've told you of my love of these little dresses before a time or ten, havn't I?  So here is a picture of the towel all by it's lovely self, and then the picture of course with the little dress, and the two combined.
I like the way it came out, and it is charming on my stove... 


 


Finished project...I rather like it. Looks very nice on the
oven door...:)





It's is Friday..that means I'm hopping over to Deborah Jeans

For Friday Farmgirl Bloghop

5 comments:

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Faith your crochet work is beautiful.
Charming on the stove too! Thanks so much for sharing!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That is so pretty!

Kateri said...

That is adorable!

Lady Farmer said...

You do such lovely work! These are the things that make a house a home, don't you think?
I hope your avacado roots, Faith! (It took five avacados for me to get one to sprout, so don't give up if it doesn't!) I was just looking at mine on the window sill ~ time to plant it! It has a pair of little leaves unfurling! Hope I don't kill it when I plant it! :~O
Thanks for dropping in, today!
Blessings!

Heidi said...

That is so beautiful.