Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I could picture myself

sitting here on this porch, living a simple productive life, out in the country away from all the hustlebustle.
These kind of pictures cheer me, and keep me focused on what it is that I really want from life.
It reminds me that there is beauty in simple, and I should seek daily to find that which cheers me, and makes the heart dance with joy. A lesson learned today, be still...listen when your heart speaks to you....
for it knows of your true desires.

6 comments:

Faye Henry said...

Lovely... oxox

glor said...

I'm heading over with my mug in hand, my crochet bag on my shoulder. We can sit and sip and chat and crochet a day away. Wouldn't that be grand? And then take a moment to listen to our hearts. My goodness, what a day that would be. Blessings.

Teri said...

So, so pretty! Such peace and contentment! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri

Werna Gail said...

Hello, I found you through a blog,
Beansieleigh,and I wanted to know if you sell or trade the little dresses you crochet? I have lots of antique doilies and a few old printed table cloths, stop by my blog if you get a chance.

Faith said...

Well, comments...who doesn't love em? Thank you all for stopping and taking time out of your precious day to say hello...I appreciate oh so very much...and I'll be returning the pleasure...

Sandy said...

Very nice. I often feel that way when hubby and I sit on our deck. The weather's been unusually nice of late, and when that happens, we're not inside. We love to sit out their with our evening cocktail, or our morning coffee. Bothersome that no one else in the neighborhood as far as the eye can see seems to enjoy the outdoors. We sat there and breathed in the aromas of spring. Our Crab Apple Tree smells heavenly right now. They're sure missing out, sitting inside glued to the tube.