Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring has sprung

Spring has arrived, at least for the moment. We have several more weeks before it is official, and anything can happen with this weather. Another 70 degree day. There are beautiful pink hyacinths popping open in the front yard, oh the scent of those is lovely. The garlic I began in the fall is about 3" tall already.

I managed to throw my back out on Thursday just getting dressed, and have been hobling around very slowly, it isn't the walking which is painful but the sitting down and getting up.. 

Hoping you are having a pleasant day in your neck of the woods.

2 comments:

glor said...

Oh my goodness, I hope you feel better quickly.

DaCraftyLady Debb said...

Oh no I hope you are feeling a little more comfortable. I understand how painful that can be. Nice weather you are having. It is cooler and windy here....Happy St Pats to you...