Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A few more pictures of my new workplace surroundings...

This is the walkway to the bridge which looks over
I took these pictures on my first day of work..I  enjoy this place.

This waterfall, I bet folks would sit on these stones, and dangle their feet to cool oF. 
The area used to have a lake, and boat house, and must have been something in it's day...The lake
dried up, and the boathouse fell into the hands of grafitti, and was dismantled. This picture is me coming off the old bridge walkway..


Here is the bridge...The park system where I work has this property now, and upkeeps it. I believe this park opened in 1907...I like to walk here and imagine how it must have been, bustling with boaters and swimmers. All the stone here is native to the area..sandstone.

2 comments:

glor said...

What a wonderful place to work ... must feel like your just visiting and enjoying the beautiful surroundings.

pattas said...

Hello Faith :))
Lovely surroundings , love the pics,,
How have yu been ???