Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nature Center Tour, this is what I see when I go to work...

This is the front of the building..

The entrance way, the wallpaper is lovely and reflects Victorian time period,
this is an old park which began in those times.
So peaceful here in the morning...anytime..I like to look at the waterfall. It was flowing pretty good on Saturday morning.

Our little nature center has a theme, since there is a rich history here. This is the little retro kitchen kids corner, they can sit and color here...don't you love the vintage table and chairs?  There are crayons inside the container. Soft music plays all day long, just instrumental.





This is a real working fireplace, open to the public also, people come in and play checkers or just sit by the fire.


This is where I usually sit, greet the visitors, soft lighting, there is a little cute frog in a terrarium
under the glass there far left by the bright light. behind the windows, is another office.


Hope you enjoyed the little tour...


5 comments:

Charlotte said...

This is where I would love to work! Love the little kitchen! I want that fireplace!

glor said...

Talk about serenity, what a magnificent place and this is your place of work you say! I love the little one's table and chairs and kitchen area. How very sweet. This is just wonderful, I am so happy for you. Have a wonderful, blessed Sunday.

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

What a great place to work! My friend Kim has a blue and white retro kitchen table that looks very much like the one in the photo. Sounds like a very peaceful place to be.
Connie

Sandy said...

Poey, only 1 picture is showing. But even just that one makes me want to pull up a chair, pull out my yarn and chat.

Faith said...

Thank you for stopping over...it really is a grand place to work..last week as I sat and enjoyed the lovliness of it all, I used a die cut machine to cut out cow faces for our farm day...that should be a hoot and right up my allie...must remember the camera that day...:)