Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ringing in the new....just in time

Hello friends and neighbors....


It seems like ages since I've blogged...as life unfolds itself in a very interesting way these days.  I'm detoxing from the EX job very nicely, and the emotions of my last day behind me now. I went today for my exit interview and tohand in my id badge.



 I'm settling in my new place, and feel welcomed and valued, a strange feeling as I have been berated and demeaned for years with the EX..my injuries are healing, and life has new possibilities and opportunities for me once more. I'm still working on that purse...I have to keep ripping it out...I'm going to finish though. It isn't that it is hard, but my focus is all over the place at the moment. Everything is still new, and as I ease into a somewhat normal life pattern of sleeping and eating again, I'm sure my focus will get  re focused...
 I'm not completely detoxed yet, and my thought patterns have to be adjusted as well as the speed with which I lived, everything was off kilter. I see that now. Clear as a bell.
Anyway...as I slow down, and I am on the road to simple, everything just fits now. God is good...he did answer my prayers that I said over and over again, he felt my suffering and anquish,and sent me a breath of fresh air, and a soft place to land.
I see why now...all the no's I received with all the "other" jobs, for he had this one in mind for me. I couldn't have picked a better one myself...
I'm rambling....stay with me though...I'll get back on track....
Moving the hook today...the starling purse I'll get it done.
I planted some Zinnia seeds, and they have sprouted...such simple joy...maybe next week, I can get out into my little garden, looking forward to that...

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Sorry I didn't know about your job situation. Everything happens for a reason and if you are like me, you are much happier. Start crocheting and forget your troubles.

Faith said...

That I am my dear, that I am...I have not felt this good in years. Troubles forgotten..and moving my hook on that purse...lovin it...

LindaCrochets said...

There is a tomorrow and it sounds like your tomorrows are looking brighter. Just take it one day at a time (as the saying goes), you've been through a lot, but more good things are to come.
God Bless!

Faith said...

Thank you for your lovely comments and support..like I said in an early posting...I've come through the tunnel, and there is bright sunshine on the other side.

Faye Henry said...

Hi Faith.. so glad everything is going well for you.. You are too sweet to have to feel bad...
I love your header pic..
Blessings, my dear..

glor said...

Glad that you are now completely over to the new job and all the negative is behind you. Can't wait to see your garden started ... last year it was a delight to see. Have a lovely evening, blessings.

Michelle said...

I am so glad everything worked out for you. Can't wait to see the purse.