Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, April 9, 2012

Simply....done

I've simplified again, I love when this happens...I've combined my shoppe with my blog. The pages can be accessed without going to a different location. I told you Gerty's will change and evolve, this is the next step, it is still under construction, and I need to tinker a bit.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter, filled with blessings and happiness.
Have you switched over or taken a look at the new blogger updates, I switched over and find in a little easier to get around, once you get used to it. I'm still learning about it too...take a look if you don't like it, you can change it back, it's not permanent.

Have a wonderful week 

1 comment:

vikki said...

Good Morning my friend. I am so happy to be back to "normal". LOL whatever that is. I believe in this motto..KISS...that means to me..Keep It Simple Stupid.. so I try to keep everything in my life simple and uncomplicated..not that somebody else might try to make it more complicated than it needs to be. I have my Etsy shop linked with my blog..I think it makes it simple and easy for me at least. How is your shop doing? I wish you only the best..Blessings