Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Well, the last day is over,

Those goodbyes, found their way to me and tears flowed.  When I got home, my sweet husband had some flowers for me and a hug...and the tears flowed again.. I don't like that emotional side of me. 
 It is a new day,and a new beginning.
 .  WIth all of the formalities of both of those out of the way, I forge into a new chapter, bringing with me only that which has touched the heart.  As my soul and mind unwind and relax from the wear tear, and routine .  I ease into my new chapter, I look forward to new opportunities, and for my creative juices to flow once more.  I like to have a project, a creative outlet, and this has been amiss the last few weeks as transitioning takes place.. And so it begins,  I'll have another cup of coffee and set about the day. 

It is a brand new one, I've cleared the tunnel, and am out in the sunshine..
It's all for good.
Enjoy your day today...
we'll talk again soon...
Thank you for taking the time to stop, and unwind with me....

No comments: