Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, May 17, 2012

....Duck, Duck, goose remember that game?

I'm getting an Evan O'mighty complelx, this morning there were 2 bunnies in the front yard frolicking around, and then they moved to the back and I found them in my garden, one was IN the flowerbed, and the other having a salad in the container with the rose in it....no pictures of them YET, they move fast and my camera moves slow... At first I thought the brown one was a baby, but only one?  My husband told me the little brown one is the female, and the large one with beautiful green/blue head is the maile. He stuck very close to her, and kept a watchfull eye. I got within maybe 6' of them, they didn't seem to mind.

Enjoy your day 

No comments: