Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm moving about smartly today...

Well, Good Morning...
It is looking good here today, enjoying the breeze for flapping some comforters and crochet afghan on the line this day..I love when it's windy and they flap, flap, flap...so simple but enjoyable.


Today I'm thinking about....crafty kinds of enjoyable things......I've found an inspiration..
...making potpouri from what's in the garden this year..( how)?
....I have seen a lovely idea for Christmas gifts, of the crochet kind...looking for a basket applique pattern..
...... needing soil for planting some more things...

It's breezy, and birds are singing up a storm I only wish I new which bird makes what sound.  I suppose after a year at the Nature Center I will know...:)  I learn so much when I am there, the 3 naturalist with whom I work are so knowledgable and talented...it is such a wonderful change for me. They stop and look at nests, and watch birds & bugs alike...so much akin to my spirit...:)


3 comments:

glor said...

What wonderful ideas you have ...can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a wonderful evening Sweet Sister Faith! blessings.

Sandy said...

Seems years ago my Mom hung flowers upside down in a dark closet to dry to use as poppurri, but I don't think she thought it was worth it. Then added perfume? I know she only did it once. Good luck with your project.

Kateri said...

Your job sounds so perfect. :) I'm sure you will learn many bird songs and many other wonderful things in the time you are there.