Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It supposed to be warm today....

so, I'm off the local Garden nursery....
ooooh I hope I find some Lemon Verbena...been waiting and waiting...some Lamb's Ears,
Image Detail
Lamb's Ear it is soft just like it looks, a perennial comes up every year.
 
Dusty Miller also a perennial...

I've already got a peony, Black Eyed Susans, and Colombine is this space...so I guess this will
be my perennial garden. I have a Lavender Plant in there as well, it is showing no signs of life at the moment. Garlic chives in a pot...and maybe my hen n chicks will go in here as well.

1 comment:

glor said...

Good morning. Can't wait to see your garden start to come alive. Its just a lovely thing you do. Have a wonderful day filled with blessings.