Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, June 17, 2012

the hook is moving so slowly these days..and stash bustin

But, I am moving it....Lost interest for now in things which I havn't an inspiration for, sometimes it's in my head, but I cannot get it to translate over to an item...so for now I'm making a granny ripple ghan, not a great big, but one just big enough to cover up with. This will be my 4th or 5th one, once I get past the original pattern rows it flows much better, and progress is made.  

I don't think I'll have enough to make one entirely on stash...you know how you have alot of one color and wee bit of another?  Rain, we are in need of rain...it sprinkled randomly over the area this mornin...so I'll be watering with the hose my wee garden..I would like to make a rain barrel...and paint it oh so pretty, it will be for decoration only unless we get some rain...

Wishing you all a wonderful day...
filled with opportunities for creativity.... 

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I know what you are talking about when your crochet hook moves slow. I sometimes lose my 'mojo' to crochet. I find so many great patterns on the web that I could crochet for years without doing the same thing twice! But I do have several favorites. Happy Sunday!

Faye Henry said...

Hi Faith.. Hope you get some rain soon.. The weather is so weird.. We had so much rain but lovely days the last week..
Have a great day..
Blessings..