Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, June 1, 2012

The weather is fallish...

and I want to get crafty...funny how those two things go together...Unfortunately for my youngest and DH it is a wee bit damp, but they are going camping with the Cubscouts tonight and tomarrow..I do hope it clears up a bit, and is not soggy. In the garden my garlic has scapes...so soon harvesting will begin, maybe this month. Tonight will find me working on another basket, and pondering the embroidery hoop project, looking for material in the craft boxes..and maybe watching an episode or three of Ghost Hunters...moving the hook with my feet up, tomarrow will be a busy day at the Nature Center, Farm and Garden day....


2 comments:

Mary said...

Faith, our weather is also fallish. Seems more like Oct. 1 than June 1. It is a wonderful break from the awful heat and humidity we have had. I love cooler weather, suits me fine. It does bring out the crafting in us. I am starting another heart and I as always have a couple of crochet projects in the works. I hope your day tomorrow will be fun.

glor said...

We too have had a drastic change in the weather. Had to close up the windows! Perfect crochet weather though,so I'm happy. Ohhh, fresh garlic ready, that's got to be amazing. I've never had garlic that fresh. Will catch up with you later. Have a lovely weekend, blessings.