Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's Official I'm Double Nickle

Independence  Day 1957.....
I weighed in at a mere 3 lbs...and was in the hospital for 3 months until I got up to 5 lbs...



I still have my sweet 16 charm bracelet..not much on it after all these years..where does time go?

Enjoy your day, be safe, stay cool.....

We had some severe weather through here yesterday, and we did receive some rain 2 good soakers came through the area, thank you for that blessing of rain..it didn't cool it down, but everything looks better for it..

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you were able to put on weight :-)

Beansieleigh said...

You were a 4th of July baby?!! I didn't know that! (Sorry, my memory never was any good.).. Well Happy 4th of July to you, and an even HAPPIER Birthday to you! Best wishes, and many happy returns! ((hugs)) ~lucy

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! My you were a tiny baby!! Hope you enjoy your day!

Faith said...

put on weight is right...and it hasn't stopped...:) I was a month early and my poor mother complications, she wasn't bigger than a minute herself..my boys were whoppers...9.5 & 8.12....a far cry from 3 lbs... Thanks for all the birthday wishes.....to this old gal...:)

glor said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sister Faith.