Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, July 5, 2012

moving the hook progress being made on the granny ripple

Moving along on this...eliminating stash...I was able to get 6 rows done yesterday, and am about to finish up another 6 today, I may do another we'll see how it goes...

3 comments:

Faye Henry said...

Good for you, Faith.. It feels so good to get things accomplished.. Hope you are having a sweet summer..
Blessings..

pattas said...

I would have to say that this pattern is so eye catching.. I love the way the granny st works it so well.. :))

Mary said...

Loving that pretty pattern and the colors. I have not crocheted for a while. I have done some hand sewing. I made little fairytale dolls for Chloe but hestitate to show pics because I saw them and just made my own pattern. Chloe wants a little Bubble Guppy doll. Molly Guppy. I think I will work on that tomorrow. It is too hot to get out. I love your corn stalk and your tomatoes. Rachel's garden has done very well considering our drought but they watered some. Nothing like home-grown tomatoes.