Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, July 9, 2012

Rose of Sharon

Good Monday to you all.. a brief post & picture...Rose of Sharon, these are lovely delicate flowers which grow on what could be fairly large bushes. We don't trim ours in front and they are loaded with flowers, I have 2 in the front and 2 in the back.  So much cooler and pleasant today, and I would like to open up the windows, and will do house housework since I worked the w/e..

Enjoy your day, I'm going to get a cup of coffee and walk around the blogosphere and see what's shakin. 

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is so pretty. Lucky you, having foour of them. They are a favorite of mine and my uncle's also. My hisbiscus is blooming but the hot, dry weather has been hard on it. It is not nearly as big as years past. Cooler weather here also. I had windows open before daylight and a fan blowing the cool air in and thru the house. Felt so good until the heat of the day begana and I closed up the house again. It is supposed to be a few degrees cooler tonight so I will be doing the same thing again early in the morning. Hope you have a great day!