Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Trip to the Farmers Market

Amd that means it's Sun Pickle time.... One of my favorite things is to go to the farmers market, fresh produce grown locally...can't be beat. We also bought tome onion, green tomatoes for frying, and hot peppers....mm mm good.... 


There are pickles in here, so difficult to see. Out in the sun for 7 days, turning  each day, and then you pop them in the fridge. 
I

2 comments:

glor said...

Oh, pickles! I adore pickles but have never had home made ones. They must be wonderful. You never cease to amaze me with all the goodness you can whip up. Maybe some day you can teach me. Blessings in abundance.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am sorry I have been awol lately...I've been writing stories and stuff and knitting again.

Hope you are having a wonderful day dear friend. :)

Blessings always