Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blooming....Vintage Style

My little "flower bed" is colorful and lush. look at this stunner...
A lovely Zinnia :)
Tomatoes...not so much they have blossom rot....but they are beautiful plants....healthy & lush...
but in my little flower bed....a bevy of colors and designs...
these are so lovely....

4 comments:

Margie said...

I LOVE my zinnias too! I just took some pictures of mine this morning, they are looking so colorful and beautiful on this gray day!

Yours is my FAVORITE color of all!

Have a lovely day!

Susanne said...

Thank you Faith for researching that pattern and finding out what I needed to know. Indeed, you are one smart gal to find it and I am grateful. If there is a pattern you saw and wanted I could send it to you no charge of course (the art work would be included, lol). That book is older than me by 5 years.
(((HUGS))) Susanne :)

Susanne said...

Thank you for researching that pattern and finding out about my book. That book is older than me by 5 years, Wow! Faith if there is any pattern you saw and wanted instructions to I will gladly send it to you at no cost. The art work is a bonus, lol.
Thanks again,
(((HUGS))) Susanne :)
Your zinnia is lovely. Been several years since I have planted any. Always loved those little cutie pom pom ones.

glor said...

You mentioned a CAL ... sounds like fun for this potholder. What thread/cotton are you using. I'm trying to decide. Let me know and we all (you, me, Stitchy) can put out a post and see who would like to join in. Have a blessed evening!