Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A shower, & a cuppa....feeling rejuvinated, ahhhh that's better...

Enjoying a moment of silence here in the house...getting a better perspective on the day. Moving the hook today is in the list of events, getting the house in order (is it ever really?) But it is presentable. Order is left for another time. In between tasks here & there enjoying time with you all. I hope to get working today on the snowflake CAL that my sister friend Gloria is having at Crochet Galore....http://glor-crochetgalore.blogspot.com/2012/08/upgrade-and-hook-update.html stop over there, she's having two at once...doing beautiful work with the hook, a multitasker to be sure.
Catch you all tomarrow.....

4 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I am looking forward to your snowflake CAL.

Hope you enjoy your day and get lots of hooky time in, too.

Blessings always my dear friend. :)

Charlotte said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet. I have problems accessing Gloria's blog because of a 'virus' message.

glor said...

Ohh, wish I could join you with the cuppa ... stopped in for a quick lunch then back out. Have a good afternoon, enjoy moving that hook (I want to do that too!!) Blessings.

vikki said...

I am doing a CAL too..I think with the same people..I am doing the first one she had posted..I am rethinking that though..who knows..anyway have a great day and week..blessings