Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm in search of again....

you know..." that" pattern... I don't know what "that" pattern is, but I'm on the hunt....A few days off for
moving about smartly, moving the hook ( I hope )...and homemade dinners from scratch...that's what I'm talking about....We had rain today all day, a good soaker...it was lovely...everything looks fresh and revived...looking forward to curling up with the hook n thread, I really need to get moving on the CAL, for the snowflake hotpad...I'll try it in thread.....it is time...now to relax and move the hook, I'll catch up with you all tomarrow, a fresh cuppa and a visit how about that?

2 comments:

glor said...

I've sat my mug out, tea bag, hook and yarn and waiting for tomorrow. See you then! It will be grand.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Hope "that pattern" finds you in a hurry!

Blessings always my dear friend