Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

moving about smartly today...

Not overdoing...no plan, no order just doing things as I feel like today...
It is a rather fall looking day here in NE Ohio...and I don't mind it one little bit..I'm thinking crafts, and baking, only thinking at this point. A little housecleaning was done on a small upkeep kind of way. I'm
trying to figure out how to get rid of the clutter which seems to all of the sudden be overwhelming....
I'd like to get one of the dumpsters....but it's not my things.....therein lies the problem. I have packrats at my house, and I'm out numbered....Oh bother....
I've hung up Aunt Lucy's doily in the living room, between the two brass rose sconses MIL gave me, it's a fitting place, and I think it looks lovely. 
The crochet front......I plan on today working at least one sleeve...and tomarrow mayhap another...There will be another CAL somewhere down the line, we are working out what pattern will be our next one...Who ever holds the CAL, I do hope you will think about joining us....

2 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

It's nice to be able to take things slow and enjoy the day. :)

I am in for the CAL.

Wishing you a wonderful day my friend.

janice15 said...

WELL i HAVE THOSE DAYS TOO WHERE i JUST WANT TO DO WHATEVER i FEEL...JUST GO WITH THE FLOW AS THEY
SAY...jOIN WHAT MAY i ASK??? HOPE THE DAY CONTINUES TO BE GOOD FOR YOU...WITH MUCH LOVE..jANICE