Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, August 30, 2012

taking stock of my craft items...

I've been crying about not having enough room, needing a space of my own...if I had one the room would tip over I'm sure. Today I took stock of what I have, I shouldn't have to buy thread for crochet for some time, and I duplicates, which means I didn't know what I had when I bought it...Food for thought.

No moving of the hook at all this week, I'm off my game, and for the moment have lost interest...

It's the hormones I'm sure...

3 comments:

vikki said...

Oh, come on now ..a girl can never have too much thread..Blessings

Michelle said...

Sometimes we just need a break. I have to go thru my stuff also. It will be a big job.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I think we're all guilty of buy the same yarn/thread more than once. Don't be so hard on yourself! :)

Just keep looking at all the crochet things you want to make, your mojo will come back again.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Blessings always