Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I won something here in blogland....really?

I think I mentioned last week that Kateri was having her annual garlic giveaway....perfect...I entered up and was lucky enough to be choses, she is sending me 3 varieties of luscious, lovely garlic...just in time because I'm getting the 'ol garden ready for the fall planting...Stop over and visit with Kateri, take a look at her really cool pictures she takes...it's a fun place to land and relax.....here is her link

http://dandelionhaven.blogspot.com/

Wow..I've won 2 things in the last month...what's up with that?   The ice cream maker & the luscious garlic.....Thank you Kateri, for having a really cool giveaway....she grows them herself at her lovely place..and shares them...awesome.....:)  Thank you to all of you for your wonderful comments on the last post...I do love when you stop over....



For those inquiring about the crinoline lady pattern here is the link to that one & a lot more. http://www.crochetmemories.com/patterns/dollmenu3.php The one I have in my post will be shown as a wreath decoration on the website, in purple...there are many crinolines to choose from....








.

4 comments:

pattas said...

Bonus dear friend.... Home grown garlic is so good for you.. :))
Congrats on your wins, it sure make a day , dont you think??

glor said...

Congratulations on your win! Just in time for the planting. Garlic is wonderful!!! Love your header, what a darling basket. I see you mut have made this, got to go check this out. You are amazing sweet sister! Have a lovely afternoon full of blessings and Grace.

Kateri said...

Thanks, Faith! I hope the garlic will do well for you in Ohio!

The Merry Stitcher said...

Congratulations!