Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's in the air & all around


Autumn....
Colors straight from God's coloring book....
my favorite season....

enjoy the blessings of your day...

8 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

Hope you have a great Sunday. It's sort of rainy looking here. But I like it when it's gloomy in the house! That way I don't feel guilty just sitting and crocheting the day away!

Faith said...

Amen! I like a gloomy day...it inspires for crafting & baking....:)

Mary said...

I will have to agree with you ladies, I enjoy a gloomy day now and then. We have lots of sunshine here today and the temp is 77°. Fall is also my favorite season. I am so ready for those delicious apples. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Susanne said...

I find myself back-tracking to see what I have missed this week. You are a busy gal, working your hook and making lovely things, eye candy as some of us call it. It has cooled down around here. Things have settled down, but not much. This week will be a busy one. I am tired already just thinking about it, lol
Susanne :)

pattas said...

Yes I agree, so beautiful.. but then spring is just as sweet, with the daffies and other bulbs..
I am patiently waiting for summer :))
Have a great day :))

The Merry Stitcher said...

Autumn is my favorite season too. I love "Colors straight from God's coloring book" :)

lovestitch said...

I love fall colors, it's my favorite season too...
Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words meant a lot. I hope you are having the great rest of the week! :)
Hugs to you,
LS

Teri said...

I love your sweet words today! I am lovin' that chill in the air ... so fall like here in Kansas!