Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I can feel that I am off center this morning....it seems always to be the case after I've worked and then have days off..feel there is so much to do, or rahter what I need to do.  I need to slow down...my body is going the right speed I only have two slow & stop...it's the mind that racing like a young womans...so, I come & sit with you all, have a cuppa, and begin to plan out what I will do today...dinner pancooks....(pancakes)...special request by youngest who has a choir concert this evening...

I think I will finish off the arms of my crinoline lady...I really need to do that.  I've tried starting something else...but I think I am a one project at a time gal.  How did you like that morning sky in yesterday's post?  What a unique cloud pattern, I carry that camera in my purse now..I've seen quite a few deer lately and never have the camera....but I caught this one yesterday outside the nature center......seems to be a young one.... All of these were taken at my workplace.


The park is ablaze with colors and scents...it's quite lovely....
Time for another cuppa...I've made a list of things not to many for today...
A wee bit of shopping, out of coffee, and to Khol's to return school pants, and get a larger
size for my "baby", who is growing like a weed...
Slowing down, enjoying the moment spending time with all of you...I enjoy our visits....

And I look forward to talking to you all again real soon...please leave a comment if you, especially those of you who might be new....I'll stop and visit your place?

No comments: