Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, November 12, 2012

Make your heart dance simple joy Monday....celebrate it.



Welcome back to Sharing Simple Joys Monday.... 


" We are shaped and fashioned by what we love "





I love these vintage potholders, they are one my favorite things to make, when I move the hook...






What is your simple joy...what shapes you?














7 comments:

Anne Kimball said...

Hi, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from the Barn Hop.

Oh, I love these beautiful vintage pictures! Just my style. I could look at them all day!

Anyway, thanks for posting this. If you’ve never visited yet, I hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

Kateri said...

Hello, Faith! Just wanted to tell you that I got the lovely little crocheted dress. Thank you so much. It is so sweet!

And love these potholders--they almost look too nice to be potholders. :)

Faith said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments...I'll be visiting you real soon...:)

sandy said...

Hello Faith, been so busy haven't blogged or visited as much lately. Trying now to catch from Sandy's Space, did lots yesterday to catch up on Bridge and Beyond. Where does the time go? Love your vintage potholder. I need to use a mitt, too clumsey to hold onto a pot holder without burning myself. lol

Snowcatcher said...

That potholder is lovely. I think I could do that with some snowflakes... Thanks for the inspiration!

Faith said...

W0W...LOOK AT ALL THOSE COMMENTS...ALL IN ONE DAY....SUCH A JOY...I'll be catching up with you at some point today...thank for visiting you made my day...

Mary said...

Love the potholder. You do such pretty crochet. Simple joy for me is using my vintage dishes, especially my peach lustreware. Those dishes hold such wonderful memories.