Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A sweet little number ...

For pretty only...
I love making these little dress potholders, & can't help myself. 
 I like the colors  in this one, reminds me of Springtime.. What are you all
working on this day? I was looking through my stock, and found this one.
I need to organize what I have made, and decide what to do with all. And yet, I continue to make more. ...is that OC?
I suppose a list of some sort should be made to keep inventory. A good place to start, is at the beginning no?  

Have a pleasant weekend....

3 comments:

pattas said...

Sweet as :))
What am I making today?? not sure yet , have to clean up my craft room table, full of everything lol...
Have a great day :))
hugs..

Michelle said...

Very sweet.I am working on a needlepoint for my quilt that I am also working on.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Awww so cute! :)

Sending hugs and blessings your way today dear friend. :)