Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, January 25, 2013

Crinoline Crochet


I've actually fashioned this little doll up some time ago, she may look familiar to some of you. I had a few ideas for her, but then she came to my mind along with a new line for my shoppe..one morning at 3am in fact! I hope to add to the line as I have a few ideas.....LOL.....

Introducing...

" Hoopty-Doo's " and this is the first one..
stop over my shoppeThe Essence of Charm, 
the link is over on the left sidebar. 


This pattern can be found here

I'm joining in 
Blog Hop...we all do " purties", show us yours..


12 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Awww she's so sweet! Love her. :)

Happy weekend dear friend. :)

Blessings always :)

Typstatting said...

That is really gorgeous! I love anything to do with crinoline ladies.

Faith said...

Thank you for taking a look see..she's so dainty....:)

pattas said...

Love the Crinoline Lady :)) So pretty.. :))
hugs pat..

glor said...

Lovely lady! Such sweetness, your work is always so pretty. Wishing you a good weekend, abundant blessings.

janice15 said...

Sweet as can be she is....Have a wonderful weekend....with love Janice

Faith said...

Thank you all for taking the time to stop, and especially for leaving your calling card...I'll be over soon.

Cassandra Hart said...

Another design that leaves me gaping in wonder. The Queen of Crochet has astounded us all yet again!

Faith said...

Thank you all...:)

Kateri said...

Very pretty!

sew sweet vintage said...

I love the hoop art and yours is super sweet! New follow. Follow me back at http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/01/his-and-her-pillows.html

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

How sweet and delicate she is! So pretty! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse