Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, January 7, 2013

Being Neighborly....the farmhouse way

Always having " my little farmhouse" close to my heart and mind, I often when I see something imagine what it would look like not in my current home, but the "farmhouse.  My husband always gives me that I know the farmhouse look.  It is something near & dear to my heart, and I just know that I will have it one day.

My own special little place, with a few of my favorite chickens running in the back, clothes on the line, and bread in the oven, sending that aroma which is so comforting and enjoyable all over my little place. The simple, uncluttered path that is for me..I've set my sight on it. 

In the meantime, I'm gathering information from a variety of sources, there are wonderful blogs out there dedicated to homesteading, and raising chickens, and these folks are dedicated to sharing knowledge and information..

. Being Neighborly....I like that better. Anyway..
over at 

Fresh Eggs Daily learned of a new online magazine making it's way toward us, if you fit into any one or more of these catagories



Then by all means....

Stop and Visit here....

sign up for the e-magazine...premier issue is coming soon....

2 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Just a real quick good morning to ya..hope your day is filled with joy.

glor said...

In my younger days "the farmhouse" was my place too. With a goat. Don't know why, always wanted a goat. Bet we would have been neighbors ...how grand would that have been. Now I want something small, one level and a little, cozy craft room. Stop over Sweet Sister and we'll have a cuppa over some crocheting. Blessings to you evening.