Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's Grow your Blog Day


I'm participating in Grow you Blog Day.. What a grand idea this was,
and was hosted by 2 Bags Full...If you been here before, then you 
know all about me and myself...don't you.?  But for you new folks
welcome, I hope you will come back, and leave comments, so we can
better acquainted and become friends. I have made so many wonderful friends from all over, and  I hope I can count you as one as well. 
I have many things which I like to do, passions I guess you would call them, and while I crochet by the sea here in my blog, in my real world,
I crochet in the suburbs...but I do crochet..Don't live near the sea. My dream is to go to Sanibel Island, and collect sea shells another passion, and maybe crochet a row or two inbetween beachcombing. It doesn't stop there, I'm a lover of vintage, simple elegance and grace, so I work that up on the hook too...I'm fond of crochet potholders..and I've got a little shoppe I just started to sell my lovelies.
I do alot of dreaming, I would like to visit the sea, but I want to live in the country in a farmhouse, with a barn and a few chickens, hang my clothes out to dry on the line and collect eggs, and crochet..Crochet is always part of the equation for me, and I can work it in anywhere I am. I like to bake,bread, garden, and do 
old fashioned things, the politically correct tern is Vintage, but 
I am old fashioned  & I like it that way.  
Well that's me in a eggshell..maybe I'll be stopping round your place in the blog hop...who knows, gotta run there's new folks to meet n greet out there...what fun....I hope you participated..

We thank our hostess for inviting and including us in the blog hop, and for putting it all together so we can hop around and have fun..

7 comments:

The Sage Butterfly said...

I love the idea of including shells into a crochet design...a perfect idea. It is so nice to meet you through the Grow Your Blog party.

EvalinaMaria said...

You have a very lovely blog. I'm a new follower and a 'Grow Your Blog' participant. Have fun at the party!

Evalina, This and that...

Dagmar said...

Hello ,
What a wonderful way to meet like minded women. So glad that Vicki "Grow Your Blog"has gone to such an effort to showcase so many blogs. Creative and generous...Your blog is very creative and inspiring.
Dagmar

Fun With This and That said...

Your blog is so pretty like the side
I have had a wonderful blog hop
Laura

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello Faith

How lovely to meet you via our dear friend Vicki's Grow Your Blog Party!

You've written such a lovely warm post! I feel as though we've just been sitting down on your porch by the sea or in your farmhouse having a chat over a lovely cup of tea, with you telling me about your life and how you started to crochet!!!

Crochet is something I would like to learn to do also - I've tried on to learn of the internet but I found that I just couldn't get the hang of that first round - maybe I'm a dyslexic crochet...er (that's probably not a real word) but you know what I mean!


I’m your newest follower!

I would love you to pop over and see me too and enter my GYB Giveaway!

Enjoy the party
Hugs
Shane ♥

Cache-Mire said...

What a lovely blog! Definitely one of the cutest on the block:-) Your work is beautiful. I'll be following...

Hugs,
Terri

Carolyn Phillips said...

I love to include shells and beach combing in my work as well, lovely to meet someone else who does the same.
Carolyn
http://messmuddleandfun.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/grow-your-blog-party.html