Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crochet miniatures to be added to my project

2 pumpkins, 5 in all

the little cornicopia, grapes and littlest pumpkin...I have to make the stems for all the pumpkins  using dk green thread, which I cannot work on at night, to dark... These are miniatures, sorry about the blurry of the picture, the cornicopia measures about 1 1/2 " if even. 

Enjoy your day

Bloghopping..
Deborah Jeans Friday Farm blog hop
  


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the cornucopia! It's so cute! You are one very talented woman. I can't wait to see it all together.

Snowcatcher said...

So cute and so tiny!!! I love making miniatures, but I've not tried cornucopias or pumpkins yet.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Adorable! This is going to be so lovely. :)

Wishing you a happy Friday and a super great weekend, too.

Hugs and blessings always dear friend.