Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, January 28, 2013

Zinnias in my garden..glorious

A touch of spring...from last years bounty...
I need a little color right about now..the landscape has been gray/white for several days now..so some brightness is in order...


I had saved seeds back from these, I hope they will bloom, I need to remember to get them out early, as I recall these take some time to grow, but worth the wait..
A simple joy.....

Blessings for your Monday

6 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

I love zinnias and save seeds also. Happy Monday!

Cassandra Hart said...

How beautiful! Spring is slowly coming around here. I have seen some bright green poke up from the dead grass, and there are little green leaves at the tips of some of our tree branches.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Oh, I love the flower....it's so pretty....

I have you in my prayers and thoughts dear friend.

Blessings always

glor said...

Oh how pretty, perfect for this cold, snowy day. Blessings to you sweet sister.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

So beautiful! Zinnias are some of my favorite flowers. I love their bright colors.

Patricia Lewis said...

The colour is stunning Faith and wouldn't it make a beautiful pic on the wall ?? :))