Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A simple joy of the heart kind...

Every once in a while...life hands me a beauty....and this week, I have been notified that I had won a lovely treasure at a givaway...talk about lifting the spirit...I asked for today...Dear Lord...please let something nice happen today it doesn't have to be large,just something to cheer my heart..

Thank you Lord

 ...and I found that I had been chosen as one of three winners...
I have not yet received my beauty, but will show you when I do....until
then, please visit here, and you will see what beautiful work Donna does. I just recently met Miss Donna, through the Grow Your Blog Hop from a few weeks ago. It is such a joy to meet new friends, and be inspired..This is a lovely heart themed giveaway...go there now and have a look see, meet a new friend and be inspired.....


Thank you Miss Donna for hosting a giveaway....of your beautiful work....


5 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

congrats..I am heading over to her blog now. Looking foward to seeing your win!! Blessings

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I can think of know one nicer than you who should get something to life her heart. You are such a sweetie!

I love how the Lord listens and responds in such wonderful ways to our prayers.

Blessings to you always dear friend. :)

Faith said...

Thank you Ladies...ahh stitchy :)

Sandy said...

Congrats to you, will be anxious to see what goodies you end up with. I love meeting new blog mates, so will indeed hop over. Enjoy the day.

Anne said...

Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
So nice to "meet" you!
Hugs,
Anne