Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, February 22, 2013

From Inside the Snowglobe today..

Wintery White is the color for today, a good day to stay indoors and move the hook.  I'm working on a hooded scarf, almost done, the color sage green.  I've decided to participate in the craft fair in Oct, already sent out the table fee, I'll add a few more items.  Something I've always wanted to do so I'll get my chance and see what it's like. Waiting on the kefir grains...oh bother... It's been 7 days, I've never purchased anything from Ebay before, I've contacted the seller...there is a delay, says it's on the way...they didn't say when they put it in the mail....I've already contacted Ebay and cancelled the order. So I'll get grains from someone reliable. We are "expecting" a doozy of some kind of whether event...we'll see. Have a good weekend....

2 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Good Morning Faith. We had freezing rain last night. Warmed up and all is gone. I have never had a problem on Ebay, but I think most of my purchases are from fellow crocheters or crafters. Sorry to hear you had a problem. Sounds like a good weekend to stay put in your neck of the woods. Have a great weekend, blessings

Beansieleigh said...

Good Morning! Got the coffee on Ethel?! Just stopping by, and hope you're not busy! I hear we're getting some snow too, but not too much really; we'll see... I'm not sure what the game plan is today, but I am just savoring all the free (winter recess) time I've got left before the new school week kicks in again. I might bake; I actually bought a bag of King Arthur's whole wheat flour for SOME specific recipe, and now I can't FIND it! (sigh) Any ideas?.... Just went to see the movie Les Miserable with Dear Daughter, and it was AMAZING! LOVED it, and now I'm curious to see if any awards will be won at The Oscars for it!.. Meanwhile, I hear my church will have a craft fair soon. No time, nor stock, to open a booth of my own, but I hope to shop it when the time comes!.. Well, gotta run, but thanks for the coffee! Have a great weekend! ~tina