Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, April 22, 2013

Updating & putzing around today

Hello Dolls!
 
Moving about smartly today, no hook moving "yet". I've cleaned
up the house a wee bit from the weekend, when I work things
get out of hand. Laundry "waltzing" ( thank you Gloria ), organizing the yarn bin and patterns, I just have
the most difficult time with no space to call my own...and it gets cluttered up fast.  Soon, time to pick up
the youngest at school, supper, homework, and settle down hook time..:) ahhh nice !
 
I've added pages as you've already noticed, and some of them have topics in there already, there
is much to go through and decide what to put where..so it will take some time. Feel free to take a peak,
and come back again and peak another time, you'll never know what you find.  This task has
taken me back a ways with posts, pictures and thoughts, so I get a little into the re reading of the
posts and off the topic of the pages...oh well....
 
internet photo, isn't he cute....?
 
 
  
 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We all have to do that from time to times. There's always cleaning and cluttering to do. LOL