Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Reminds me of a " Lucy" Apron only Crochet style

And a Glorious Day be yours today !
I've got some yeast proofing..so this will be a quick one today. The
gentle breeze will be blowing around bread aroma YUM.
I worked this up yesterday..isn't it charming?  Although it is not done yet, I hope to finish it up today. I'm just using yarn I have in the stash bucket, I thought maybe this would be good for the craft fair, and possibly the
Did you go over and sign up yet? And if not, there is still time
today..C'mon and join us...It's fun to support others in their endeavors, and we can meet new people and craft till our hearts content...
the booklet isn't available anymore, however you can still order the e pattern.


Linking up for a blog hop
The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
The creative homeacre blog hop






7 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Awww so sweet. :)

Wishing you a lovely day filled with many blessings dear friend.

Vikki Hooks said...

It is so cute!! I am sure these would sell at your craft show. I am heading over to that other blog in a few minutes to have a look see. Have a wonderful wonderful day.

Cache-Mire said...

Just adorable!!!

Beansieleigh said...

A "Lucy" apron, huh?! (0; Well, it's very sweet! Is it for a dishsoap bottle?... Have a great weekend Ethel! Enjoy it! ~lucy

Faith said...

The pattern indicates this to be a towel type piece. You can use it to dry your hands. It's quite large, I have it setting on top of the clothes basket, I havn't measured it, but I'd say it's about 10".

Patrica said...

Hi Faith, I'm your swap partner from Michelle's Little Piece of Heaven Craft Swap. What fun this little swap should be. Any colors you just can't stand? Let's get crafting...
Patrica - dogwoodlanerambles.blogspot.com

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That is just adorable!

Thanks so much for joining The Creative HomeAcre Blog Hop! We hope you'll join us again this Sunday.