Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Growing Garlic

Good Day All!
 
What a difference a day can make no?  Temperature wise, at least for me this is a perfect day, cooler and breezy. We received some much needed rain & lightening last night which perked us all up, especially the growing things in the garden. This is my 2nd year planting garlic. I have several different varieties planted from the Garlic Giveaway
over at Kateri's  Dandelion Haven place last year. I planted them on Oct 11,2012.
My how we have grown...both my first born, and the garlic! LOL.. 
 
I need to run to target and pick up a few things, maybe I will see you there?  I have been moving the hook, and will be taking pictures of that as well.  What I'd like to do is create a small binder of my completed items which will be at the craft fair in Oct. I think it will be a good reference for me, rather than limiting it to my memory, in addition not only will it serve as a tool for me, but if someone would like to look and maybe place an order, you never know...don't want to take the chance. I'll be some of you have already done this, and find it to be invaluable.
 
Beauty to you all this day..! 

4 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you and the hook have made. :)

The garlic is coming along nicely.

Wishing you a day filled with many blessings dear friend.

Vikki Hooks said...

Good Morning. I have never had much luck growing things that require to be underground. What is your secret? or do you just have a green thumb? When I first started selling my stuff I made a small photo album and took it to my shows. I now take pics of everything I make and store them on the puter. When the time comes close to my show I send some of the pics to walmart to have printed..cheaper than using my ink. It is a neat conversation starter if it is slow.

pattas said...

That garlic is looking good, so much nicer than the rubbish in the shops :))

Good idea to have a binder of completed works... :))
thanks for stopping by today . Blessings ..
hugs pat..

Faith said...

Thank you for stopping over my gals.