Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Day

 
We are thankful and grateful for the sacrifices of all who have served our country.
 
I recognize those veterans in my family who have served, to keep America Free.
 
My Dad who served in the Army during WWII ( Pacific Arena)
Today is my Daddy's birthday.. he would be 92 years old. I love you Dad. 
 
My Uncles who served in the Army,& Marines during WWII
My Father in Law who served in Korea
My Husband U.S. Navy
 
 
Display it!

1 comment:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Bless all who serve, past, present and future, too. We are lucky to live in a land where people are willing to die to keep us all free. God Bless them one and all.

Blessings to you always dear friend.