Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Morn over the fence chit chat

internet photo

 

Mornin all!  Rambling today, moving about smartly as I always say...a load in waltzing
in the washer and will be hung on the ever lovely clothesline this day..to flap in the breeze,and freshen things up.
I've got a few buds on the Zinnia's....pure joyfullness...I havn't checked the progress of the rose & lilac cuttings I've started, the rose is still green under the glass, it's been a few weeks now..so it must be taking root...
Alot of rain, and today some nice warm sun...I'll check it later in the week to see what's going on.
I do hope they all take.  We are out of bread, so I may be putting up some more today..one day this week for sure.
No plans, I am willy nilly....it's okay with me. It's summertime, and we have no schedule to keep, except for the days I am working. I have an interview coming up as soon as I can schedule it with the manager, a phone interview same place that I am currently working, just a different venue, more hours.  Hoping soon hubby will find work.

What are your plans today..?

Well, enjoy your day....we'll talk again soon.


 




1 comment:

Sandy said...

Good luck with the interview, keep us posted. LOVED the photo, and it's perfect for Memory Monday, don't forget to pop over and link up. Glad the flowers are still coming along so nicely.