Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Emotions

Uh Oh!  You know what this means...this is Oh Bother look!
Greetings All!
 
Well, this is will be the week!    I had my 2nd interview, and this week will the week I find out, my
DH, has a very good job interview this week, after 4 years of lay off and seasonal work, that might quite possible be decided  this week, and my baby, now 11 is at Scout Camp for 1 week, all by himself. I am what might call
an emotional mess. I have laughed and cried today, the only consellation I have is that by the weeks end,
my son will be home, and the next phase of our life may be beginning, or placed on hold again.
On Wednesday, there is a family dinner at the camp site, we will go and have dinner, and I look forward to giving my boy a big hug. My side dish is home made rolls, I'll begin those tomarrow.  
Oh Bother, Oh Bother, Oh Bother....  
I'll have to post the picture of the rose cutting I started with the pink vintage rose...it took and the other day there was a little bitty bud, should be blooming in the next few days. I'm tickled about that.
Till we meet again.... 


7 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Many Blessings and prayers coming your way.

Michelle said...

Will be praying for your husband to get the job.

Michelle said...

Sorry I hit the wrong button before I was thru. I am not that great on computers. I will also be praying for you. Can't wait to see the rose. You do such beautiful work.

Betty said...

From experience, just take one day at a time. Don't think about tomorrow too much. I know that is hard to do sometimes. Good Luck to the both of you.

Charlotte Huffman said...

Hope the jobs work out for you and your husband. Chin up! Everything will work out.

Mary said...

Hello Faith!

Prayers for that job. I am sure you miss your son. The family dinner sounds fun. You know I really miss blog reader. Not loving this blog lovin!

janice15 said...

I pray your hubby gets the job.. It's always hard to have one of yours be gone.. I'm trying hard to cope with Baby Isaiah and Vee being gone now probably permanently this time.. I'm sure you can't wait to see him.. Blessing with love Janice