Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Crochet Hooded Shawl Update aways to go yet :)

 
On row # 36 ( back ), I have to do the front left side, join the panels and edge...
This is a counting project..so after each row..make sure the count is right.
It is folded in half here for picture quality.
 
It's a good day to crochet, well, isn't it always?
 
 


5 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

Can't wait to see finished product. Every day is a great day to crochet!

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

What Charlotte Said... everyday!
this shawl looks like it is coming along ...can't wait to see it finished for you. ~Pat

Susanne said...

You got that right, today (and any day) is a good day to pick up the hook. Your project is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see it when it is done. Did you guys get some snow? We did on Tuesday night, about 1 inch accompanied by cold!
(((HUGS)))
Susanne :)

Vikki Hooks said...

yep the weather is changing..getting a little chillier and wetter here in Southern Indiana. I am thinking I need to make myself a shawl for me and my hookin chair or just something to throw on when I am running from store to store...you say that has a hood? ok..where did you get the pattern? I think I want to make myself a shawl...blessings

Preeti said...

Your shawl is coming along very beautiful!!:)