Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall, do stay a little while longer

 
 
I was a little afraid that we would have a very short fall here in NE Ohio, with the warmer temps we've had as of a week ago the leaves were pretty much on all the trees green as grass.
 
 Right before Halloween the weather changed and we had a cold front come in,  mother natures stopped by and brought Fall with her. I was delighted for the cooler temperatures and the ready to delight my senses with the season of Autumn.
 
The trees have burst into colors, and despite the windy days, are clinging to the branches to give us a view of some beautiful shades of fall, which can only come from GOD's coloring book. A feast for the eyes, and I'm so happy it didn't pass us by.  The lingering of summer gave way to a stunning Autumn.
 
It was worth the wait...
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Charlotte Huffman said...

The weather is screwy here in SC also. Last week we almost reached 80 degrees and this week is cooler. Trees are beautiful.