Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

May a grateful heart...

Be yours this holiday season..




Gratitude is the hearts memory..a french proverb

May your hearts be filled with gratitude ...of
sweet times gone by, and new beginnings...
be grateful for it is all good. 

7 comments:

Michelle said...

That quote is so true. Happy Thanksgiving.

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Sweet message and great reminder . Have a blessed holiday- Patricia

Charlotte Huffman said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Beansieleigh said...

Awww.. sweet sentiments! I'm afraid I've been laying low this month, due to minor surgery, and slow recovery. I was just about feeling better, when I got slammed with a big doozy of a cold! WHAT A MONTH I'M HAVING!.. Just wanted to stop by and say, though, that I wish you and yours a blessed and very Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! I am very grateful for an online neighbor, whom I can chat with over the fence, or knock at the kitchen door for a nice cup of coffee together, and for the wonderful aroma of homemade breads and various goodies baking between BOTH our kitchens! ~lucy

Weekend-Windup said...

Beautiful words!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

glor said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweet sister! Wishing you abundant blessings.

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours sweet friend.