Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, November 29, 2013

Pie for breakfast...

Yep!  Punkin Pie for breakfast...with a nice steamy cup of coffee from my vintage percolator...now what ever could be more wonderous than that?  And tonight, the wonderful left overs which seems even better than the first time....!

Just a brief moment here today, as soon I am off to work.  Hoping your Turkey Day was filled
with good everything. We enjoyed ours, the aroma lingered for a while so satisfying and homey comforty isn't it?  

Updated picture of the shawl, up close with the glass doorknob buttons, that is what they remind me of,
I love glass doorknobs of the yesteryear.  So anyway just an update picture of the shawl, not right off the hook, it has had time to stretch and even out a bit. Isn't the pattern pretty, with the offset stitches....




9 comments:

glor said...

Ohhh, stay at the table a little while longer, I'm on my way! That shawl is just gorgeous. Your work is amazing! Have a beautiful day sister...blessings.

Michelle said...

I love your shawl! It's so beautiful!

Charlotte Huffman said...

Great job! I just got a craving for some sweet potato pie!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I adore this shawl! You did such a wonderful job. Love those buttons, too.

Blessings always sweet friend.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your cape really turned out beautifully! Pumpkin pie is delicious for breakfast. But I'll take tea with mine, please. :-)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Pie for breakfast sounds perfect to me! Especially with a cup of coffee. Yum! :)

Margot1belge said...

Bonjour , We met on Pinterestunder a picture of this cape in my collection .
You wrote me a note saying you made this. so I came to visit your blog.

I just discover your lovelly blog,
and this cape crochet creation: so lovelly!
Beautifull!

Merci for sharing with us!
How many yarn in grammes and meeters did you need to crochet this cape for a adult lady?

Merci beaucoup to your from Belgium..;
sorry for my English, I read, speak and write normallly in French,
FleurBelge

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping over...
Margo-welcome to my blog, I used almost 6 skeins of red heart # 4 yarn. I have a tad bit left over.
Your english was fine, and I appreciate you stopping...I'm a larger size and this fits me just fine with room to spare.

Janet said...

beautiful work on the shawl. Thanks for sharing it on Simple Saturdays