Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, January 6, 2014

Well, at least the sun is out...

.... and the snow is glistening.....that's all I can come up with for today with the weather...The temperature we won't discuss unless you have on your wooly boolies & then some.  Homemade chicken soup simmering on the stove and soon the homestead will smell wonderful of comfy, sustaining, warming, soup..ahhh nice !
 
Speaking of nice...I've won something blogland from a neighbor, you can read all about what I will receive  
 
I am delighted to have won, and if you've never visited Melissa over at Tilly's Nest, please do stop, you will not be disappointed, and be sure to stop over Hobby Hill Farm, who provided the lovely giveaway package...
 
Isn't she cute...a broomstick down I fashioned up a few years ago.... 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

She's adorable!

You stay warm up there....we are freezing out butts off down here. Today it has been zero...and we lost power for two and half hours this am starting at 700 so we were in the dark for a bit. But we are good now.
Stay warm and keep those fingers warm by hooking!

Hugs and blessings always sweet friend.