Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hookin not Froggin

Well, after much frogging, and trying different patterns, I've decided to go back to the original ripple pattern I made all the others with. Living on the edge will have to be done on another project, another time. I'm tired of ripping and beginning again. That dog gone ripple pattern the first two rows you have to pay attention as it sets the table for the pattern row which runs throughout. 

One more row after this one and I will change colors, the next is called Heartfelt Sincere by
Red Heart, the one above is called Blue, my son says blueberry. Tomatoe Tomatow. 


2 comments:

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Rip-it! Rip-it!
hahaha! That's how it goes with me sometimes too.
glad you settled on a pattern you like. Can't wait to see the finished.
I've still not STARTED my car seat afghans...and babies will come in February!
Not to mention Christmas and all ...
have fun with the Blue.
Pat

Charlotte Huffman said...

I have found the best ripple pattern on Craftsy. It's called "The Exaggerated Ripple". Good luck with yours.