Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall has arrived

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

The hook she is a moving, and I actually have 2 things going on at one time, I don't do this usually, for I am a unitasker when it comes to Crochet projects. I did have to frog the ripple ghan I began which I posted about a few posts back, for it was growing the wrong way, sometlhing didn't look quite right, and so one night I laid it out and took a look see, sure enough there were stitches being added a the ends. Frogged it and started all over again. It looks much better now, but oh I do need a bread from the bright colors and the ripple, so I've begun another Capelet, this time done in Simply Soft Bone color from Caron.

Speaking about the Caron yarn, they are a gracious company, and they have replaced the yarn which was knotted beyond help of any kind. 



Where is everybody?  Is there a new place to blog? Has blogging seen better days and folks have moved on to the next craze faze? People just fall off blogger, 5, 6, months no postings? People who you have heard from on a regular basis vanished.

3 comments:

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Glad you were are getting the yarn thing worked out with the Caron yarn folks.
I don't ever just work on one thing...crochet or otherwise. I read books that way too! I'm definitely a mulitasker not a unitasker. LOL... love that, will have to remember it.
I don't know where everyone is. I felt that same way the other day as I began blogging for the 31 day challenge to write. I was wondering...did my long winded posts drive everyone off?
but ... I just quit worrying about it, and figured people are reading it, just not commenting.
I try to read here when I can... I'll tell you, though. I read this earlier today. It showed up on bloglovin-- but it didn't show up in blogger (on my feed) until later in the evening.
I'm glad it did, because I don't think I commented the first time. I got called away from the computer.
have a great week

Charlotte Huffman said...

I'm still here! I have found a lot of bloggers on Bloglovin. Sorry to hear about the ripple 'growing'. I've had that problem before and it's not fun.

Home Meadows said...

Hi Faith, I'm not aware of anything new and to show how far behind the times I am, I don't even know what bloglovin is...Hope you are doing well. Heather