Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's On...the hook

Happy Hook Moving Day, but isn't always?  Hope you're all having a wonderful start to the new year. I've been moving my hook on the cowl poncho, so far so good. This is a real nifty pattern, and I like the way it's happening so far. I'm about 13 rows in.
 
 

12 comments:

Vikki Hooks said...

Hi Faith. Happy New Year. I like the colors you chose to make your poncho in. Hope all is going well in your neck of the woods. Many Blessings to you

annamaria magda said...

Very sweet and I like the colours very much, I love your poncho as well, greetings from Warsaw in Poland

Faith said...

thank you for leaving a comment and stopping to visit, it is always appreciated.

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Looking SOOO good!
I'd love to be crocheting right now...got lots of irons in the fire.
But when I'm crocheting, I notice I am pretty happy! :)

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I love the colors here! I don't think I am good enough or could keep count well enough to make this, even my throws are wonky, but this is so pretty! I'm glad you are so good at it.

Charlotte Huffman said...

Loving the colors!

LindaCrochets said...

It's going to be beautiful! I definitely love your choice of colors.

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping and commenting.

Pammy Sue said...

It's looking great! I love the colors you chose too. It's fun, isn't it?

Faith said...

Thank you Pammy, it is fun, and I thank you so much for sharing the idea.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

This poncho is beautiful that you crocheted! Do you have a link for the pattern to make this! I would love to see the pattern. Thanks.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Pandaladytx said...

I love it...but I don't see where to get the pattern. :-)