Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The survey says?

Hello All! 
 
Starting the day with a cuppa and conversation with you. 7 degrees here this morning in NE Ohio, but it is bright & beautiful none the less, the snow takes on a peach colored hue with the sun just rising, and in the shadows has a hint of blue, both have beautiful sparkles which glisten when the light hits it, so pretty & pretty cold.
 
Last year my husband bought me a hyacinth plant, they are truly my favorite spring flower. When it had finished blooming, I took it to the basement to over winter.  I peeked at it yesterday and noticed that it is beginning to have shoots, so I've brought it upstairs to get warmth and sunlight. Here in NE Ohio, these are early bloomers usually April/May around Easter time. Nature is a wonder isn't it?
 
.
 
 
 
Not blocked.. Bell Doily
 
 Well!   my title says survey,  and yes indeedy there is one about Crochet. I just finished it up on Survey Monkey, it's a short one.
 
I thank you!
 
Click on the link it will take you there...:) 
 

3 comments:

Charlotte Huffman said...

It's cold and rainy here in SC! Stay warm and crochet!

Patricia Lewis said...

Brrr what type of heating do you have ?? only 26 deg here today... very nice. :))
lovely doily Faith,I have been bitten by the doily bug and will have to show a pic or two..:))

annamaria magda said...

Have a good day, in Warsaw, today + 9 C degrees, greetings