Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, February 20, 2015

Oh bother, and I can use some stasharoo

Well, it's me and my still not fixed computer.  It should have been sent off days ago now, and fixed on the way back to me. And it could have been except, they sent me the wrong size box. Really?
I've been trying to fix it myself, good luck there. oh well, one of these days it will go and get fixed. 
Will I purchase another Dell computer? Probably not so much.

I havn't really done much this week in the way of Crochet, with this weather, my son being off school almost all week, and my husbands crazy work schedule, and this cold, cold, cold,I'm off my game, but did find this in between episodes with the computer.
 

http://evanescencecrochet.blogspot.com/2013/10/mitered-granny-square-tote.html

Arn't these lovely?  I've got   stasharoo, why not? 








8 comments:

Patricia @ Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Those are cute! if you had the stasharoo... you could put even more yarn up for future projects... even without long handles several of these would look cute lining a shelf, huh?
CUTE!
hope your computer woes are over soon...
what does one do in the north, with nothing but cold frigid temps, a busted computer and no stash?
Now... I'm just curious?

annamaria magda said...

Wonderful bag, have a good next week, greetings from Warsaw

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I hope you get your computer fixed! Mine is driving me crazy and sometimes I just give up and go do something else. I love the bags!

Vikki Hooks said...

why not? my hook is moving slowly too...too much winter I think. Ice today..trees look pretty..just waiting for the power to go out

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping over and making my day. :)
Pat, when the temp is -25 with the wind chill, up north you hunker down down we ladies? Today is 21 and it feels like Florida, there is snow gently falling, but the temp doesn't stink/ or sting.It is just to much already, and soon the beautiful snow will be black and dirty. Every season has it's beauty, we past this season's beauty a long time ago.

glor said...

Hellow sweet sister, long time. Thinking of starting up again. Look forward to seeing you!!! Blessings!

linda said...

Lovely bags and I hope your computer is fixed soon. Congratulations your poncho was one of the most clicked links in the January stash link up. :)

http://lindacraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/march-stash-link-party-and-your-january.html

Patricia Lewis said...

Hello Faith, long time since I have read your blog, busy here until after Easter.
Love the bags and it would be fab to use those bits of yarn just screaming to be used.. Hope you are able to keep warm .. you have been having a dreadful winter..
hugs pat :))